Code of Conduct
- Please observe all signs.
- Seating is first-come, first-served. Due to fire regulations, sitting in aisles and seating beyond the room’s capacity is not allowed.
- Be courteous during video presentations. Keep noise level to a minimum.
- Oni Con reserves the right to refuse admission to Panels/Workshops/Viewing rooms to those under 18 during videos and/or panels with adult content.
- Be careful with Laser pointers. They are not harmless toys; they are capable of inflicting serious eye damage. Irresponsible use of a laser pointer will result in loss of membership and expulsion from the convention.
- Water guns and projectiles are not allowed in convention space, any use of them in public will result in loss of membership and removal from the convention. All involved parties will be required to pay the cost of any property damages suffered by individuals, dealers or the hotel.
- Respect cosplayers and your fellow attendees. Cosplayers, including participants of Oni Con’s Cosplay Contests are representatives of the community and are looked up to. Positive behavior is expected from all attendees. Any kind of harassment towards cosplayers, including but not limited to harassment on social media, will not be tolerated and will be grounds for dismissal from the convention as well as possible criminal charges
- Failure to follow the rules may result in loss of membership and expulsion from the convention.
- All attendees are required to wear face coverings that cover both the mouth and nose at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Cosplay is one of the main features of Oni Con. We kindly ask all Cosplayers to be tasteful with their choice of costumes.
- Be careful with large and bulky costumes or costumes that have large or bulky accessories especially in high traffic areas.
- No indecent exposure. Please abide by public decency laws and customs
- Name badges are your access to the convention (Certain area require additional wristbands).
- You cannot be in the convention without a Name badge. In case of loss, please report to registration immediately. You may be required to wait in line again & pay for a new badge so be careful with your name badge.
Children(12 years and below)
- A parent or guardian MUST accompany children 12 years and below at all time. It is their responsibility.
Smoking is prohibited throughout this event.
- Oni Con is a non-smoking convention
Alcohol, Drugs, Theft, Vandalism
- Legal drinking age of Texas is 21.
- Drugs, theft, and vandalism are illegal and will result in prosecution.
Main Event Guidelines
All kinds of photography or video recording is strictly prohibited during the Main Events Concerts, only exception is official Oni-Con staff photographers and pre-approved press members. No other exceptions. If you are caught violating this rule, your recording device is subject to being confiscated, your badge subject to being taken from you and you are subject to being removed from the convention with no refunds.
By attending Oni-Con’s Main Events Concerts, you understand and agree to the above rules
Photography for Personal Use
Photography is allowed for personal use in Cosplay Contest and Fashion Show
No Flash Photography
- No Smoking in the Main Events Arena
- No Alcohol allowed in the Main Events Arena
- No over-sized bags or cosplay props in the audience
- Everyone in the convention space including the Main Events Arena must have a valid bade or wristband.
- You must obey security rules and respect security personnel at all times
- No climbing on stage at anytime
- No re-entry into Main Events Arena for 30 minutes after events starts